What are you looking for?
Checking and responding to reviews on Airbnb
Where to look over and respond to reviews on Airbnb
How to access and respond to guest reviews on Airbnb
- The other important task on Airbnb is reading and responding to reviews. Once you’re logged into the Airbnb account and on the hosting dashboard, select ‘Insights’ along the top of the screen. Under ‘Opportunities’ on the left side of the screen, select ‘Quality.’ Here you can see how our ratings have increased or decreased over time.
- Scroll down the screen until you see a small sample of guest reviews. Select ‘Show Reviews’ and you will be taken to a page where you can scroll through all of the reviews guests have left. Click on ‘view details’ to be able to see each individual guest’s full review.
- Here you should be looking for any kind of specific feedback that can help us create a better experience for future guests.
- Check out the public as well as private notes the guest has left, and scroll down to see if there are any categories we received less than five stars on. If so, did the guest leave any indication why they felt the need to do so?
- Once you’ve looked through the entire review, hit ‘Respond to [guest’s name]’ to be able to leave the guest a brief message thanking them for their review.
- Example: “Thank you so much [guest’s name] for taking the time to leave us a review! I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay,” or “ we appreciate your feedback, as it helps us continue to improve and create a great guest experience!”
- The last thing you’ll want to do after reading through and responding to guest reviews is log any negative comments/suggestions into the Negative Feedback Solutions sheet, so we can stay on top of fixing any problems at the properties and continue to create a better experience for future guests.